Permission Forms

Medical Forms

Students who require any type of medication at school need to have a form completed PRIOR to the administration of any medication by school personnel. We cannot dispense mediation of any kind without authorization by the parent/guardian. Once the form is completed, the medication must be sent in a properly labelled container in order for school personnel to administer and store.

Any students who have any medical conditions, must complete all forms and return to main office, along with any medication/EpiPen/Inhallers/etc.

Extended Absence Forms

Any Families who are planning an extended absence, must complete the form below and submit it to the office PRIOR to the trip.

Extended Absence Form


Uniacke, PennyPermission Forms