Halton Region Public Health is offering the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine to members of our community 12 years of age and older at an outdoor pop-up clinic at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School Saturday, June 19, and Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Book Your Appointment
- Members of the community 12 years and older are able to book their first dose appointment beginning tomorrow, Wednesday June 16th through the Halton Region’s online booking system: halton.ca/COVIDvaccines.
- Residents who require booking support can also call 311. Residents who are not currently eligible to receive the vaccine are asked to avoid calling 311 or visiting the online booking system to ensure eligible residents have access.
- Bookings for Halton residents are not available through the Provincial booking system; residents who access the Provincial booking system will be redirected back to Halton’s system.
- Booking an appointment in advance is preferred; however, there may be very limited capacity for walk-ins based on no-shows or cancellations (last walk-in appointment at 6 p.m.), which will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Youth must have had their 12th birthday by the date of their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
Important Notes About the Pop-Up Clinics
- The pop-up clinics will be located outdoors. Individuals are encouraged to dress appropriately for the weather and bring a bottle of water.
- To maintain physical distancing and safety measures, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment (not earlier) and remember to wear a mask. Please note: you will be required to bring proof of age and residency in Halton to your appointment.
- When possible, residents are asked to attend their appointments alone in order to limit the amount of individuals attending the clinics and to maintain adequate physical distancing. You may bring one support person, if required (for example, a caregiver or interpreter).
- Residents who need assistance with transportation (if transportation is a barrier to getting to the appointment) can contact 311. Halton Region continues to offer transportation services to and from appointments for residents who require support, free of charge.
Click below for more details about the COVID-19 Community Pop-Up Vaccination Clinic at St. Thomas Aquinas.
Please watch a video about the Halton Youth Vaccination Program from Dr. Hamidah Meghani, Chief Officer of Health for Halton Region: https://youtu.be/zNHaXpNE4pk
For additional information, please refer to the Halton Region website at: Halton – COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics.