May all the blessings of the Lord be yours in abundance in the New Year.
Monday January 6, 2020
We hope you have enjoyed a restful holiday with your families and friends. We look forward to welcoming everyone back from Christmas break on Monday, January 6, 2020.
SafeArrival Student Absence Reporting
Parents are reminded to report both full-day and partial-day absences using our automated student attendance management SafeArrival system prior to 9 a.m.. The student attendance management system is available 24/7 and will allow you to report your child’s absence in one of three ways:
- using the SchoolMessenger® mobile app
- by logging into the SchoolMessenger® web site
- by calling into an interactive toll-free phone line
For more information, please click here.
We would like to remind parents that online registration is in full effect for the 2019-2020 school year, we are offering parents two preferred dates to bring documentation into the school. We will extend our hours from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on Tuesday January 21st and Wednesday January 22nd, 2020 for this to occur. Please pass this information along to any families who live in the area and may be considering St. Timothy’s for their child’s Kindergarten placement in the fall.
A Message from Notre Dame
Upcoming Parents Night In
On Wednesday January 22nd, from 6pm-8pm, Notre Dame will be hosting a Parents Night In. Parents of students in our high school and feeder schools (St. Timothy’s, St. Gabriel’s, St. Mark’s and Canadian Martyrs) are welcome to attend the event. The night will start off with a talk about mental health, before parents will move on to attend 2 sessions of their choice. The 4 sessions being offered that parents can sign up for are:
- What parents need to know about anxiety and resilience- presented by Social Worker
- What parents need to know about substances and the teen brain- presented by Mental Health and Addictions Nurse
- What parents need to know about bullying- presented by Child and Youth Counsellor and Elementary Principal
- What parents need to know about vaping- presented by Halton Public Health Nurse
If you need childcare in order to attend this special event, we will be offering organized games in the gym for school age children. So please keep the night of January 22nd, open and look for a formal invite where you will be able to sign up for the 2 sessions you would like to attend. We look forward to seeing you there.