This Monday, November 11th 2019 we will come together for Remembrance Day. Remembrance Day is a memorial day observed since the end of the First World War to remember the members of the armed forces who have died in the line of duty. Our assembly will begin promptly at 10:45 am. We also take time to remember all those in the month of November that have died through our Book of Life. There will be poppies in the main office for a donation in the form of lose change that will be given to our Local Legion.
Parent-Teacher Conference Information
We will be holding Parent-Teacher Interviews at the school on Thursday, November 21st from 3:40 pm– 8:50 pm and Friday, November 22nd from 9:00 am – 3:10 pm. This year, you will be able to schedule your Parent-Teacher Interviews online. If you wish to schedule a meeting with any of your child’s teachers, please follow the instructions printed further down the page. You will be able to make appointments from November 8th at 7:00 am to November 18th at 12:00 noon.
For explicit Instructions please click StTimothy parentInterview Parent Communication Fall 2019
We look forward to seeing you!
World Diabetes Day, November 14, 2019
Diabetes Awareness Month is a time when communities across the country team up to bring awareness to diabetes and urge action to tackle the diabetes epidemic. Today, one in three Canadians have diabetes and those at age 20 now face a 50 per cent chance of developing the disease. That staggering number speaks to the epidemic diabetes has become across Canada. A global event and official United Nation’s World Health Day that unites the global diabetes community. On Thursday November 14th, our students are invited to wear blue accessories, i.e., headbands, hats, socks, ties in addition to their school uniform in support of diabetes awareness.
St. Paul Parish Update – November 2019
A reminder that the annual Catholic Women’s League Christmas Bazaar runs this Saturday November 9th from 9am-3pm. Admission is $1. There are wonderful vendors, activities, food and fun being offered so please make time to come to the church that day and support this important event
Coffee Sunday – following the Bazaar on Sunday November 10th and hosted in partnership by the CWL and St. Timothy Elementary School. Please join us after the 9 am and 11 am mass in the hall for refreshments and fellowship. Many of the Bazaar vendors from the day prior remain on site for this event.
A reminder to all Grade 7 parents and students that Confirmation Enrollment Masses begin at the end of the month starting November 30th and December 1st as well as December 7th & 8th. Students will be given Enrollment Promise forms this month during parish team visits.
Please see below information regarding ‘Lunchbox’ orders for the upcoming weeks.
- Go online at lunchboxorders.com and click “ORDER LUNCH”.
- New to Lunchbox Orders? Click “Create an Account” to register your family’s account.
- Already registered? Please login directly with your current user name (e-mail address) and password.
- Add your child to your account by clicking “add a student” and register your child with their new teacher and grade for the current school year. ** Please ensure the correct teacher and grade are selected to prevent errors on delivery days.
- Click “Order Now” (beside your child’s name) to access the school’s ordering calendar.
- Proceed with ordering your child’s lunch by clicking on the blue box for each restaurant featured.
- All orders are submitted on the website and payment is processed on-line by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit MasterCard or Visa Debit. Visa and MasterCard prepaid cards are also accepted.
- With every meal purchased, a contribution will be made to the school’s fundraising program.
- Lunchbox Orders is paperless and cashless. Ordering online is fast and easy!
- All menu items featured are compliant with the Ontario Ministry of Education’s Food and Beverage Policy.
- Orders may be placed weekly or in advance, for the full length of the program.
Things to Remember:
- New orders must be placed by Sunday at 12pm (NOON) for the following week.
- Orders will not be accepted after the Sunday deadline.
- Cancellations will be accepted two (2) days prior to delivery.
Questions? Contact the Lunchbox Orders customer service team at 1.877.426.6860 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Scholastic Book Fair
We will be hosting the Scholastic Book Fair in our School Library. The fair will be held from Monday, November 18th until Thursday, November 21st. We are open every day from 9 am to 3:30 pm and will stay open until 8 pm during interviews on Thursday. The Book Fair is an ideal way to encourage reading and add extra income to the school library budget!
Parents are welcome to visit throughout the week and browse the large selection of books and other fun materials. We are able to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit, Cash and Cheques.
You are under no obligation to buy anything, however, if you wish your child to purchase a book or two, please send money on their specific book buying day. Students will have a chance to view the fair and will be coming home on Monday with their wish lists. Books range in price from $6-$15. We look forward to seeing you all at the Book Fair!
Christmas Family Night
This year our school community will be invited to participate in a Christmas Family Night on December 12, 2019. More details to follow in the near future.