Students attending Mother Teresa School are to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Clothing with inappropriate logos, sayings, and/or pictures is not acceptable at school especially when the subject matter refers to drug use, is suggestive or overtly sexual, or is violent.
2. Shirts must have sleeves covering the shoulders and shirtwaists must tuck into the waistband of the pants, shorts or skirts being worn. No bare midriffs.
3. Cut-off shorts/shirts and torn jeans are not to be worn at school.
4. Pants are to be worn at the waist. Undergarments should not be visible.
5. Physical education clothing should provide appropriate coverage for comfortable, modest and safe movement during activities. Clothing which is either too baggy or too tight is not recommended.
6. Shorts must be of modest cut and proportions.
7. No clothing or decoration associated with gang membership is permitted on school grounds or on school sponsored functions.
8. Necklines must be modest in natureSchool Uniform/Dress Code