Dear St. Paul CES Families,
A reminder that all HCDSB schools will be OPEN to students on Tuesday, February 25th, 2020.
Click on the blue link below to access our St. Raphael Parish News.
- Pancake Tuesday is back on! We are still looking for volunteers. Click her for more info –> Pancake Tuesday Volunteers Needed
- Please join us in our school gymnasium on Wednesday February 26th – 10:45 am for our Ash Wednesday Liturgy and the distribution of Ashes.
LUNCHBOX: DATE CHANGE
- The Lunchbox scheduled for Tuesday, February 25 will be moved to Wednesday, February 26 due to the scheduled full withdrawal of services (strike) on Tuesday, February 25, 2020.
Ordering Info –> LUNCHBOX ORDERS – WEEK TO WEEK
TERM 1 REPORT CARDS:
- Please remember to sign and return the page 3 and report card envelope back to your child(ren)’s homeroom teacher.
PUBLIC SPEAKING COMPETITION/GRADE 3 POETRY:
- Our school Public Speaking Competition will be held on Friday, March 6th beginning at 1:00 pm in the gym. Thank you to our students, staff, judges, timekeeper and masters of ceremony for supporting this event. We welcome our grade 3 poetry participants for the intermission portion of the afternoon. Can’t wait to hear these future public speakers!
- Parents are reminded that the back parking lot is dedicated for staff only. Please park in the main parking lot or use our kiss n’ ride. Parking By-law officers will be making their way to the back and front parking lots during our heavy traffic times to ensure everyone is parking in dedicated parking spots.
PROMOTING WELL BEING: DO YOU HAVE THE WINTER BLUES?
- Three reasons physical activity is key to fighting winter blues
- Winter in Canada isn’t always exactly a smooth experience. Regardless of the province you call home, dealing with the tumultuous conditions that come between November and March (OK, and sometimes April), may leave us feeling lethargic, depressed and tired.
- Read 3 tips from ParticipACTION on how to fight the winter blues and see:
- Improved feelings of happiness
- Better sleep
- Boosted immune system