Dear St. Paul CES Families,
For the second week in Advent, we focus on PEACE – In John 14:27, Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.”
Two purple candles are lit.
Prince of Peace, reveal yourself to us today. We need peace in our lives, our homes, our families, our church, and our whole world. Help us to slow down and seek out the peace you provide, so we may become peacemakers for ourselves and others. In your name, Prince of Peace, we pray. Amen.
Advent 2019 – https://www.liturgylink.net/2014/11/11/advent-candles-hope-peace-joy-love/
Click on the blue link below to access our St. Raphael Parish News.
- December 8, 2019
- Family Christmas Mass: On Tuesday, December 17th at 6:30 p.m. St. Paul will be celebrating our Family Christmas Mass, along with the St. Raphael School Community! We are looking forward to seeing our St. Paul families there! After Mass, there will be light refreshments and a craft in the Parish hall that can be enjoyed by all! We thank you again for your ongoing support in the faith development of our school community and look forward to celebrating the Christmas Season with you!
- St. Vincent de Paul Christmas Food drive: Please consider donating items to support families in our community. We are looking for Tetra pack juice, toilet paper, canned tomatoes, rice, pudding cups, fruit cups, tomato sauce, side kicks and toothpaste. All items for donations are due on Tuesday, December 10th, 2019
- NEW Pizza Term Starts January 9th, 2020: Please see the attached for information to order pizza lunch for your child/ren starting in the new year. All orders are due on Thursday, December 19th, 2019.
- Pizza Day Letter – December 2, 2019
- Weekly Order Form – December 2, 2019
- New Uniform Hoodies: Please click on the links for some exciting news. St. Paul School Hoodies are now available at ISW.
- ISW – St. Paul Hoodie 2019 Flyer
- St. Paul – ISW Order Form
- UPDATED – Christmas Joy Day for Grades 1-8: Save the date – Thursday, December 19th, 2019 – Parents/Guardians will be invited into each classroom/library/gym to partake in Liturgical/Christmas activities. Join us for a great way to celebrate the Advent season – thank you to all our staff involved in the planning of this day. Click here for our schedule of events –> Joy Day – December 19, 2019
- Christmas Market: Please see the attached message from our Catholic School Council about our New Christmas Market. Click here for more info –> St Paul’s Christmas Market December 17, 2019
- Please check out the HCDSB website for the Inclement Weather procedure & info on school emergency closures & bus cancellations.