Dear St. Paul CES Families,
- Thank you all for another successful round of parent/teacher interviews;
- Thank you to the parents/families that supported the book fair this year;
- Thank you to Ms. McLean for running a fabulous Arctic Book Fair;
- Thank you to our Peer Mentor Team for the announcements and initiatives this week for Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week;
- Thank you to all who wore PINK on Wednesday to promote healthy relationships!
Parish News: Click on the blue links below to access our St. Raphael Parish News.
- November 24, 2019
- NEW – Family Christmas Mass: On Tuesday, December 17th at 6:30 p.m. St. Paul will be celebrating our Family Christmas Mass, along with the St. Raphael School Community! We are looking forward to seeing our St. Paul families there! After Mass, there will be light refreshments and a craft in the Parish hall that can be enjoyed by all! A hard copy of our Christmas Mass letter will be going home to all families on Monday. To prepare for this gathering, we also ask that you indicate if you will be attending and how many from your family will be joining us. Please send back the letter to your homeroom teacher by December 2nd. We thank you again for your ongoing support in the faith development of our school community and look forward to celebrating the Christmas Season with you!
- Salad Bar: Thanks for a great 1st week of Salad Bar! Please remember to bring in your salad bar container this Wednesday.
- LunchBox Tuesday: Ordering Info –> LUNCHBOX ORDERS – WEEK TO WEEK
- Christmas Joy Day for Grades 1-8: Save the date – Thursday, December 19th, 2019 – Times to be determined. Parents/Guardians will be invited into each classroom to partake in Liturgical/Christmas activities. Stay tuned for more info.
- Christmas Market: Please see the attached message from our Catholic School Council about our New Christmas Market. Click here for more info –> St Paul’s Christmas Market December 17, 2019
- NOTRE DAME STEAM CLUB: Notre Dame is hosting its 3rd annual STEAM Day on Saturday, November 30th. Grade 1-8 students can come explore 12 different STEAM activities. Parents can participate in a seminar with our student executive and STEAM teachers.
Paint the Town Red Day
- Friday November 29 will be Paint the Town Red Day in support of the United Way. Students are welcome to wear red on Friday and bring a $1 or $2 donation. All funds will be directed to the United Way to support families in need.
Looking for items like…
Tetra pack juice, toilet paper, canned tomatoes, rice, pudding cups, fruit cups, tomato sauce, side kicks, toothpaste.
Donate a loonie/toonie and wear Red to support the United Way!
- Doors Open at 6:15pm
- Elf Movie – Library at 6:30pm
- The Grinch Movie – Gym at 6:30pm
- Bring your water bottle, blanket, pillow and PJ’s
- Free Popcorn