Dear St. Paul CES Families,
Parish News: Click on the blue links below to access our St. Raphael Parish News.
- Progress Report Cards: Progress Reports will be coming home on Wednesday November 20th.
- Parent/Teacher Interviews: We will be holding Parent-Teacher Interviews for Kindergarten to Grade 8 students at the school during the evening of Thursday November 21, 2019, and during the day on Friday November 22, 2019. We will do our best to meet all interview (preferred time) requests. A confirmed time for the interview will be communicated in your child/ren’s Progress Report Card envelope. Please look for the blue slip for the scheduled times. If, for some reason, you cannot make the interview scheduled time, please contact the office/teacher to reschedule.
- Salad Bar: Salad Bar is back! Registered students will be getting their St. Paul Salad Bar container on Tuesday. These containers are for the families new to the salad bar program or for those who have lost their reusable container from last year. If you have purchased salad bar for your child/ren and have the reusable St. Paul container, please have your chil/ren bring it to school on Wednesday, November 20th.
- LunchBox Tuesday: Ordering Info –> LUNCHBOX ORDERS – WEEK TO WEEK
- Christmas Market: Please see the attached message from our Catholic School Council about our New Christmas Market. Click here for more info –> St Paul’s Christmas Market December 17, 2019
- Bullying Awareness Week – PINK SHIRT DAY – Wednesday November 20, 2019
During the week of November 17 – 23, Halton Catholic schools join school boards across Ontario to recognize Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week (Ontario Ministry of Education Link) each year, to develop awareness and understanding of the factors that contribute to a safe, inclusive, caring and accepting school climate. Building a positive and inclusive school climate is a necessary condition for student success. Thank you to Ms Giordani and our school Peer Mentors for organizing the assemblies/activities and announcements during this week. We will have PINK SHIRT DAY on Wednesday November 20, 2019 to promote healthy relationships!
More information and links can be found on the HCDSB website at https://www.hcdsb.org/Board/Equity/Pages/Bullying-Prevention-and-Awareness.aspx
Funeral Mass at 10:00am
St. Anthony Church Hamilton –
165 Prospect Street North, Hamilton, ON L8L 6X8
Looking for items like…
Tetra pack juice, toilet paper, canned tomatoes, rice, pudding cups, fruit cups, tomato sauce, side kicks, toothpaste.