Hello St. Paul Families,
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s out there. Hope you all have a great day with the family.
Please see below for some important info items and dates for the following weeks.
- Prayers This Week: Grade 1 students – CATHOLIC SOCIAL TEACHING: HUMAN DIGNITY
- We value your feedback! Please take a few minutes to complete the HCDSB Strategic Plan Monitoring Survey at the following link: http://bit.ly/HCDSB-StrategicPlan-Year3. The survey will be open from Tuesday, June 11th until Monday, June 24th. Results are used by senior staff to help evaluate our progress in meeting the goals of our Strategic Plan “Focus On Our Students: Strategic Plan 2016-2021”, and will be included in the “Directors Report to Trustees – Year 3 of Implementation” in the fall. The survey is completely anonymous and all data will be stored and protected by Research & Development Services. Questions about the survey can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last Lunch Lady Day is on Tuesday, June 11th.
- Last Mr. Sub Day is on Tuesday, June 18th.
- Last Salad Bar Day is on Wednesday, June 19th.
- Last Ice Dawg Day is on Wednesday, June 19th.
- Last Pizza Day is on Thursday, June 20th.
- PLAY DAY – Tuesday, June 25: Students are asked to wear hats, sunscreen, comfortable clothing and running shoes to enjoy this fun filled day! A FREE pizza Lunch will be provided to all students during the regular lunch hour on play day. Accommodations can be made at the office for students with gluten/dairy allergies.
- 9:00-11:50: Grades 1-5 activities in the morning
- 12:50-2:30: Kindergarten activities in the afternoon
- Grades 6 Team leaders throughout the day
- Grade 7 Game leaders throughout the day
Grade 8 Graduation
Grade 8 Graduation is on Monday, June 24.
- Mass 10:00 am-11:00 am @ St. Raphael Church
- Student Luncheon 11:45 am -12:30 pm @ St. Paul Gym
- Grad ceremony 6:00 pm at LaSalle Park
- Dance 7:30 pm-10:00 pm @ at LaSalle Park
Family members are invited to attend the mass and ceremony.
Medical Conditions – Parent/Guardian Packages
- Given that the school year is drawing to a close, please assist us by addressing the following items:
- If we currently hold medication for your child, please note that it must be picked up by dismissal (1:40 p.m.) on Friday, June 28, 2019. We do not store medications over the summer.
Medication or any other medical apparatus (i.e. AeroChamber ®, EpiPen ®),
which is not picked up will be sent home with your child at dismissal.
For safety reasons, please immediately inspect your child’s backpack for medications upon arrival at home.
- We have sent home health care forms for the 2019-2020 school year. Please complete the forms. The completed forms MUST be completed and returned to the school during the week of August 26, 2019.
- With these completed forms, please provide:
- Updated medication for the 2019-2020 school year in a Ziploc® bag that is clearly labeled with your child’s name.
- For PRESCRIBED medications, complete MEDS.1-P form (Request and Consent for the Administration of Prescribed Medication) PRIOR to your child’s first day in September 2019.
Please understand that at the beginning of the school year, parents assume complete responsibility for the administration of the medications their children require until such time as all of the requirements of #2 above are satisfied in full.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation regarding the safe provision of medication and the information pertaining to your child. Their safety, and the safety of all other students, is our priority.
Yours in Catholic Education,