Hello to our talented students at St. Patrick CES!
We would like to invite any students wishing to share their talents with our community for this year’s digital version of the St. Patrick Talent Show. Our approach and delivery of the talent show will have to be a little different this year; what won’t be different is the joy and amazement the show is sure to bring, just as it has in the past. We can’t wait to be entertained! Here is what you need to know:
- Auditions may be submitted by students in grades 1 through 8.
- Record a 45 second audition piece. We ask that you are dressed in the costume you will wear for the final performance, as well as using the song you wish to use for your performance, in your audition piece. No changes to music will be permitted once the audition piece has been accepted.
Note: all costumes and songs must be school appropriate and may not contain any offensive content or language.
Due to social distancing rules, we will only accept individual acts. We do not condone group submissions, and therefore, they will not be accepted. We must do our part to keep in line with Public Health standards. The only exception would be for submissions from siblings in the same home that are students currently registered at St. Patrick School.
PleaseNote: all costumes and songs must be school appropriate and may not contain any offensive content or language.
- All auditions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 3, 2020.
- The number of acts admitted to the final show will depend on the number of auditions that are received. We may not be able to accept everyone for the talent show; you will only be contacted if your audition has been selected to move forward. We will contact you by June 10th.
- Once contacted, you will film your final performance. We ask that you keep acts to no more than 3 minutes in length, if possible.
Send in your videos as soon as they are done, however the deadline for all final videos in Friday June 19, 2020.
Parents Please Note: by submitting a video for the talent show, you give St. Patrick CES permission to post your child’s performance on the St. Patrick YouTube channel for anyone to access/view. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Tolomeo at email@example.com. We are looking forward to seeing everyone’s amazing talent this year!
From your (virtual) talent show committee,
Ms. Tolomeo, Mr. Van Sickle, Mrs. Goodman, Mr. Walker