KISS & RIDE: A few important reminders about the KISS & RIDE:
- Cars are NOT to be parked in this area.
- Students are NOT to be released before vehicles are in the designated Kiss & Ride area.
- Please pull right up to the Kiss and Ride sign before letting their children out.
- We realize there is limited parking. Additional parking is available at Kinoak Arena, families are permitted to park there and then walk to the school.
MORNING ENTRY MODEL: All bus students will enter the school via DOOR #1 which is the main entrance to the building. Students walking, cycling or being dropped off will enter through DOOR #10.
KINDERGARTEN STUDENT ENTRY: Kindergarten students will enter the natural playground through the 2 gates located close to the blacktop. Please look for the signs that will be posted on the gates.
TRANSPORTATION: Thank you to our families for their continued patience and understanding with bus transportation. Some students received their assigned seats. Today, all students will receive assigned seats. We strongly encourage families to complete the Opt. Out form and check the bus delay information located in the transportation section on the board website.
FAMILY INFORMATION/CONSENT ELECTRONIC FORM: Parents are asked to complete the form, which may be accessed HERE. The form should take you no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
Once you have submitted a consent form, no further action is required.
- Important Notes Before Completing the Form:
If you have more than one child enrolled in an HCDSB school, please complete a separate form for each child.
- Only one parent/guardian is required to complete a form for each child.
- You will need your child’s Ontario Education Number (OEN) to submit this form. The OEN can be found on a recent report card.
- Please ensure you are submitting your child’s preferred name or the name you provided at registration.
- The form can be completed using a computer, smart phone, or tablet.
COVID 19 SCHOOL SCREENING: The Ministry of Education has directed all schools to implement daily confirmation of COVID self-screening for all elementary students attending school in person. This will be the last week, unless otherwise directed by the Ministry of Education. Parents and guardians are asked to complete the COVID-19 School Screening Tool for each child every day before leaving home for school: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/. Confirmation of the daily screening must be provided to the classroom teacher. Please use the following chart to communicate your child’s results: