Dear Parents and Guardians,
The HCDSB has finalized a protocol that will allow us to safely access the school and start organizing the collection of student belongings. St. Nicholas is organizing a Curbside Access/Pickup for Student belongings on Tuesday June 23rd and Wednesday June 24th. Our K-8 teachers will be gathering ALL student belongings from the classroom and lockers and bagging them for parent curbside pickup. Please note that we will also be collecting borrowed items from students during the 2 days.
Based on the recommendations of Health Canada regarding physical distancing and in consultation with Halton Region Public Health, our school staff will facilitate this process during the last week of school.
Pick Up & Drop Off Items
The following items apply for pick up:
- Personal belongings in lockers, desks and cubbies
- EpiPens® or other medications
The following items apply for drop off:
- Technology (devices) borrowed
- Special education equipment
- Sports uniforms/equipment
- Library books and textbooks
Please note that all devices will need to be returned by the end of June, unless students are enrolled in a summer learning program as they will require the device for learning.
We are currently setting up a schedule with specific appointment times that will allow parents and guardians to safely pick up personal belongings or drop off borrowed items. Details are as follows: Tuesday June 23rd and Wednesday June 24th – Please book your visiting appointment by following the directions listed.
1. Go to the scheduling webpage at https://snces.parentinterview.com/
2. Enter the Access Code (printed below) and click “Sign In”
Please make a note of your Confirmation #
3. Fill in your contact information and click “Continue to Make Appointments”
4. Click on “Appointments for Personal Belongings Collection”
5. Click on “Available” for a time at which you wish to attend the school
6. Click on “My Schedule” (top left of the page)
7. Print out, email or copy down your appointment time
The Access Code to book your appointment is nick2020
- A curbside approach for pick up and drop off will be offered, with a designated area for items to be dropped off.
- Please note that only parents or guardians will be permitted to arrive at the school site. Parents/Students will not have access to the interior of the school or playground.
- Prior to your scheduled drop off or pick up time frame, you are required to read the full list of instructions outlined in the: HCDSB Elementary School Curbside Access for Student Belongings Protocol for Parents/Guardians. This protocol explains in full detail what to expect as we provide temporary access to our school.
- The following safety precautions must also be practiced by all individuals visiting our school site to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, please continue to follow the advice and recommendations of our Public Health professionals.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we provide temporary access to our school in a safe and secure manner. Stay well as you continue to take good care of your family.
Mr. Cacciola & Mrs. Spotswood