The Catholic School Council is the official advisory body to the school’s principal. Their respective duties include:
- Developing, recommending and promoting activities which will enhance the quality of school programs
- Improve the levels of student achievement
- Enhance the accountability of the education system to parents
Elections are held each September. The Council is comprised of elected and appointed representatives of the school community. Meetings will be held at 6:30 p.m. in the school library. Dates will be posted on our school website in our Calendar (see below for future dates). All parents are welcome to attend!
Catholic School Council Election Packages will be available starting Monday, September 9th, 2019.
Click here for your 2019/2020 Catholic School Council Election Package: Council Elections Package 2019
You may also now pick up a hard copy through our office. Please drop in to pick one up, or request that one be sent home with your child. Just a reminder that all package forms are due by September 20th at 4:00pm!
School Council Meetings :
- First Monday of each month (excluding December & March) 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Agenda will be emailed and posted prior to all meetings
- Meeting Minutes and Presentations will be posted after all meetings
Catholic School Council Members (2020/2021):
Our 2019/2020 St. Michael Catholic School Council members are:
Parent RepresentativeAbout Our School Council