Pick Up and Drop Off of Items * NEW DATE
Curbside Only: All Health and Safety Protocols will be in place
- Parents are asked to park in the Church parking lot if driving.
- Parents (student(s) welcome to come with parent) will be assigned a specific window of time to come to the school for pick up and/or drop off items.
- Educators will be assigned a specific area at the rear of the school, all items will be picked up and dropped off at the specific classroom table.
- Masks must be worn, COVID screening is to be completed by anyone coming onto school property, no gathering in the yard or parking lot and anyone with symptoms must stay home.
- Items not picked up will be kept till September
- Items that have been borrowed (technology, textbooks) are to be returned on this date.
- If you are leaving on vacation early, you can drop off technology or textbooks during school hours at the Main Office. Student pick up of items will only be on Monday June 28, 2021.
Monday June 28, 2021 (Rain or Shine)
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- (Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 1/2, Grade 2/3, Grade 3/4) (Kindergarten will be at the front by the Kindergarten Yard)
- 1:00 am – 3:00 pm
- (Grade 4/5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8)
Friday June 25, 2021 – Last day of “live” teaching for our teachers/educators.
Monday June 28, 2021 – Parent/student pick up and drop off of items (technology, text books, medication pick up)
Monday June 28, 2021 and Tuesday June 29, 2021 – Student work will be posted for students’ to access.
Tuesday June 29, 2021 – Learning Platforms will close at 1:45 pm.