Kids Safety First – First Aid for Kids Workshop, GRADE 1-3 ONLY (Just 2 Sessions Offered)
- For all grade 2 & 3 students the First Aid for Kids program is a fun workshop that includes topics such as:
- What’s in a first aid kit, calling EMS, identifying poisons & dangers, cuts/scrapes, nose bleeds, & burns!
- Pick a session *Bring your pencil & workbook to your computer and join us for some fun.
- SESSION 1 – Mon Nov 22 & 29, 2021 Time: 4:30-5:30pm Cost: $25.00 (incl: booklet & mini first aid kit)
- SESSION 2 – Sat Dec 4 & 11, 2021 Time: 9am – 10am Cost: $25.00 (incl: booklet & mini first aid kit)
Kids Safety First At Home All By Myself & First Aid for Kids Workshop
- For all grade 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 students the First Aid for Kids program is a fun workshop that includes topics such as: what’s in a first aid kit, calling EMS, identifying poisons & dangers, cuts/scrapes, wounds, nose bleeds, burns, & choking! At Home All By Myself Workshop teaches participants how the rules change when home alone, the home alone checklist, walking home from school safety & more!
- Pick a session *Bring your pencil/paper (incl: AHABM booklet & certificate)
- SESSION 2 – Sat Oct 16, 23, 30, Nov 6, 13, 2021 Time: 9:30am-10:30am Cost: $45.00
- SESSION 3 – Tues Nov 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2021 Time: 5:30pm-6:30pm Cost: $45.00
- SESSION 4 – Thurs Nov 18, 25, Dec 2, 9, 16, 2021 Time: 5:00pm-6:00pm Cost: $45.00
Canadian Red Cross Babysitting Course
- If you are in grade 6, 7, & 8 or up interested in becoming a skilled babysitter this fun workshop is for you. You will learn everything from diapering, first aid, safety tips, rights & responsibilities, SAFELY finding babysitting jobs & more! (incl: manual, handouts & certificate) *Bring a pen/paper,
- Pick a session
- SESSION 2 -Mon Oct 18, 25, Nov 1, 8, 15, 2021 Time: 4:30pm-6:00pm Cost: $65.00
- SESSION 3 -Sat Oct 16, 23, 30, Nov 6, 13, 2021 Time: 10:30am-12noon Cost: $65.00
- SESSION 4 -Wed Nov 10, 17, 24, Dec 1, 8, 2021 Time: 5pm-6:30 pm Cost: $65.00
TO REGISTER CALL CATHERINE (905) 877-4490
CHECK OUT: FB Page @KSFmcewen or website www.kidssafetyfirstcourses.com
- Payment MUST be e-transferred at time of registration. Cost includes HST
- Manuals/certificates can be couriered (add $15 for shipping) or you may pick up (Georgetown).
- Once payment is received your ZOOM invite will be emailed to you each day before course.
- Limited spaces in these courses, check your child’s availability, these courses fill up fast.
- Make up dates will not be offered, attendance is mandatory to earn completion certificate.
- Every effort has been made to make this virtual course as close to an inclass experience as possible with group activities, class discussions, question/answer periods, on screen sharing of documents/videos of skills, break out rooms with instructor supervision.
- Cameras must be on, your child must able to focus, participate & write during course time.
- Once registered/paid, NO refunds or credits. More dates will be offered-Winter 2021.
- Private sessions can be booked for above courses, min 15 students, call for details.
- These courses are all virtual. I follow the school boards safety plan, currently no visitors are allowed in schools and students are limited to cohorts.