We hope you and your child(ren) are starting to settle into the new school year. We had another great week at St. Luke that included welcoming our 20-21 St. Luke Catholic School Council Members! Click here to meet your council members.
Please note that the HCDSB will be sending parents an email shortly which will include a link to an online request form. If you wish to change your child’s learning environment by switching from remote learning to in-class instruction, or vice versa, after Thanksgiving, please complete and submit the online request form no later than Thursday, October 1st.
Monday, September 28 – Reminder of the Day
- Remember, each day before leaving for school, screen your child(ren) for Covid-19 using Halton Public Health’s School Screening Tool.
- All absences should be reported through the Safe Arrival program.
Tuesday, September 29
- Every child in grades 1-8 received a Student Agenda on their first day of school at no charge.
- Please note that our agendas had gone to print prior to the revisions made to the 2020-2021 School Year Calendar. As a result, the School Year Calendar on page 8 is inaccurate. Please note that there is no longer a P.A. Day on Friday, October 9th and the last day of school will be Tuesday, June 29th. Please click here for the full 20-21 calendar.
Wednesday, September 30
- You survived September! You’re doing a great job!
Thursday, October 1
- Deadline for submitting HCDSB Online Request Form if you wish to change your child’s learning environment from remote learning to in-class instruction, or vice versa, after Thanksgiving.
Friday, October 2
- Happy Friday! Thank you for doing your part in helping to keep our staff and students safe! Your cooperation and support makes all the difference!