Happy Friday everyone! For now, our weekly schedule is a little more sparse than usual. However, we will continue to provide you with reminders and updates regarding our Covid-19 health and safety protocols as directed by the HCDSB and Public Health.
Monday, September 21 – Reminder of the Day
- Remember, each day before leaving for school, screen your child(ren) using the new COVID-19 School Screening Tool released on September 18th.
- All absences should be reported through the Safe Arrival program.
- All students in Kindergarten to Grade 8 are required to wear non-medical masks/face coverings. When picking up or dropping off your child to the school property, please ensure you are maintaining physical distancing from others and/or wearing a face mask.
Tuesday, September 22 – Reminder of the Day
- Schools are required to significantly limit, even prohibit visitors, including parents.
- This means that delivery of items throughout the day, including lunches and/or water bottles, will not be permitted.
- Please remind your child(ren) that all students are required to leave school property immediately at dismissal.
Wednesday, September 23 – Reminder of the Day
- If picking up your child during the school day, please call the office when you have arrived.
- Mrs. Rosati will call your child from their classroom and they will be dismissed to you outside.
Thursday, September 24 – Reminder of the Day
- It is important for your son or daughter to let their teacher know if they are feeling unwell at school.
- Students who complain of feeling unwell, or who exhibit Covid-19 symptoms during the school day will be directed to our school’s designated ‘isolation room’ where they will be cared for and supervised until a parent or emergency contact can pick them up.
Friday, September 25
- Happy Friday! Thank you for doing your part in helping to keep our staff and students safe! Your cooperation and support makes all the difference!