St. Luke Catholic School invites you to consider nominating yourself, or another parent candidate to serve on our Catholic School Council. Please complete the nomination form and email it to the attention of the Principal.
In keeping with the Ministry Regulations 612/613, elections must be held within the first 30 days of each school year. The following timelines will be followed regarding Council:
- September 9 – Parents are notified via email and our school website of upcoming Council elections. Nomination forms are available by clicking on the following link. 2020 St. Luke School Council Nomination Form
- September 15 – Nomination forms and one-page information page 2020 St. Luke School Council Nomination Form 2020 St. Luke School Council Nomination Form about the candidate is due by 4:00 pm by email to email@example.com
- September 21 – Elections: if we receive more than 8 nominations, we will hold an election with details to follow. Candidates will be notified if elections are necessary.
- September 23– Names of School Council members will be communicated via the school website and the Weekly Communication notice.
- October 5 – The first St. Luke Catholic School Council 2020 meeting will take place beginning at 6:30 pm virtually. Please note that all meetings will be held virtually until further notice.
We look forward to working closely with the St. Luke Catholic School Council to discover new and exciting ways that contribute to the Catholic education of students in our school. Your involvement in the council gives you the opportunity to strengthen the partnerships between home, school, and parish, and to be part of a dedicated team. Your participation and support can make a difference