Contact Information Reminders:
A reminder to parents to please ensure that your contact information is current. Any changes to phone numbers, emails and addresses should be relayed to the school office as soon as possible. Please note that if you have chosen to opt out of receiving emails and/or phone calls from St. Luke and/or the HCDSB, you may be missing out on important communications (I.e. St. Luke’s “Week-at-a-Glance” weekly email, strike info., etc.). This is also how St. Luke and the School Board contact you via their School Messenger system if your child is unaccounted for or in the case of an emergency. Please don’t hesitate to contact the school office if you have any questions.
Monday, February 17
- Family Day – School is Closed
Tuesday, February 18
- Socks 4 Souls Sock Drive Continues!
- New ‘in package’ adult sock donations will be accepted through April 6th.
- Gently Used Sweater Drive Continues!
- Gently used (clean) sweater donations will be accepted through the month of February.
Wednesday, February 19
- Report Cards Go Home
- “Wednesday Walk to School” Day!
- Grade 7 & 8 Geography Fair in the Gym 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Pizza Day
Thursday, February 20
- Grade 8 Graduation Photos
- Salad Bar Day – Please remember to bring your reusable St. Luke salad containers!
- Girls Basketball Team Practice 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday, February 21
- SCHOOL CLOSED TO STUDENTS – ONE DAY OECTA STRIKE
**Save the Date! Thursday, February 27th
Raising Resilient Children Presentation
Please click the following link for more information! Raising Resilient Children Presentation