Kindergarten is an exciting milestone for your child and for your family! Our school offers a full-day, 2-year Kindergarten program, designed to engage curious early learners through different kinds of play, that help children learn how to reason and problem-solve as they interact with one another.
When Can My Child Begin Kindergarten?
To register your child to begin Junior Kindergarten (Year 1) in September, 2020, your child must be four years old by December 31, 2020. Children enrolled in Senior Kindergarten (Year 2) must be five years old by December 31, 2020.
How Do I Register?
Online Advanced Kindergarten Registration is the first part of the registration process.
- Click on the “Register Online Now” link below.
- Hit ‘Sign in‘ on the top right-hand corner.
- Press the green button to ‘Create an account’.
Once you have done this, you will be able to login with your personal username/email and password.
- The online registration process takes about 20-30 minutes to complete.
- All information is ‘Saved’ in real-time, no need to remember to ‘Save’. You can leave the form at any time or if you are timed out, and login later to finish. All the information that you have entered will still be there.
- If you have more than one child, a separate registration must be completed.
Once you have submitted your online registration and it has been reviewed, you will receive a validation email from the school. Parents must then contact the school to make an appointment to complete the second part of registration, which is to provide supporting documentation.
Please bring the following documentation with you:
- Proof of your child’s age (I.e. Birth Certificate, Passport)
- If born outside of Canada proof of your child’s status in Canada (I.e. Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
- Roman or Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate. If your child has no Roman/Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate, your child may be admitted if one parent can provide a Roman/Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate. Please refer to the Board’s Operating Policy I-22 for more information.
- Proof of address (I.e. Utility Bill, Lease/Purchase Agreement)
- If child(ren) does not reside with both parents, a copy of custody/court documents.
NOTE: If you are unable to complete step one of your registration online, hard copy registration forms are available at the school office. Supporting documentation will be requested at the time of registration.
How do I know if this is my home school?
For more information, please visit the Board’s website: Kindergarten Program.