A message from Mrs. Bakaic…
It’s hard to believe that we have arrived at the final week of the 2018-2019 school year. It has been a very productive and successful year! Thank you for all of your support of our many programs, Arts and sports teams initiatives. On behalf of all of the staff and students, we extend our gratitude for your fundraising contributions which support our goals of student achievement and well-being. With the funds raised this year, we have purchased items, such as, computers, sport equipment and tournament fees, new microphones for our many Arts presentations, student appreciation awards, robotics for our STEM programming, library books, materials for our instrumental music program, student compassionate support and Gr. 8 graduation awards, just to name a few! In addition, our Kindergarten natural playground will undergo some restoration over the summer for more exciting Kinder learning experiences for the new school year. As a community, we are blessed with dedicated staff and parents who are committed to ensuring that, together, we make a difference in the lives of our wonderful students! I wish you all a safe and relaxing summer with your families. See you in September! @StLukeOakville
Monday, June 24
- Happy Monday!
Tuesday, June 25
- Grade 8 Graduation Luncheon
- Grade 8 Graduation Mass 1:00 p.m. at St. Andrew Church
Wednesday, June 26
- Ms. Culver Parent Visit 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. (Please sign in at office first)
- Graduation Ceremony 6:30 p.m. at St. Luke. Dance to follow
- Permission Forms for tomorrow’s Mass must be returned by today (If your child is not attending Mass, please ensure you report their absence)
Thursday, June 27
- Year End Mass 10:00 a.m. Staff & Students at St. Andrew Church.
- PALS Leaders Pizza Lunch
Friday, June 28
- Last Day of School! Early dismissal at 1:30 p.m.
- Parents who have medications, epi-pens, etc. in the office for your children, please pick up today. Medications that are not picked up by 1:00 p.m. will be sent home with your child. For their safety, please check your child’s backpack to retrieve these items promptly.
HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE SUMMER! Grades 1 through 8 return to school on Tuesday, September 3rd. JK & SK students will receive letters by the first week of July with their start dates.