The Catholic School Council is the official advisory body to the school’s principal. Their respective duties include:
- Developing, recommending and promoting activities which will enhance the quality of school programs
- Improve the levels of student achievement
- Enhance the accountability of the education system to parents
Elections are held each September. The Council is comprised of elected and appointed representatives of the school community.
Our school council meeting dates have been scheduled for the year. Parents and members of the community are always welcomed and encouraged to attend our meetings. The St. Joseph Catholic School Council will meet on the first MONDAY of the month at 6:30 pm in the library.
Catholic School Council Members
- Arielle d’Entremont – Chair
- Sandra Lopes – Co-Chair
- Lindsey Houghton – Secretary
- Karolina Marciniak – OAPCE Rep
- Nancy Burke
- Jill Douglas
- Heather Canali
- Caitlin Nolan – Teacher Rep
- Kathleen LaSelva – Non-Teaching Rep/Parish Rep
Please click here to view our Catholic School Council Operational Manual :
All parents are welcome to attend!
About Our School Council