“You are braver then you believe, and stronger then you seem, and smarter than you think” ~ Christopher Robins
Lunch Time Supervisors Position
Our school is in need of lunchtime supervisors. This is a paid position that involves supervising our students, inside and outside, from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm daily. If you or someone you know is interested in a part-time employment opportunity, please contact the school office.
School bus transportation is a privilege and we need to work together to keep everyone safe. If bus behaviour is poor or dangerous, the bus driver will issue a warning slip and you may be refused bus service. For more information visit https://www.haltonbus.ca/
To ensure your safety, the following rules have been established:
- All students need to wear a mask and stay in their assigned seats at all times.
- Line up and board the bus in an orderly manner, while maintaining social distance.
- Remain seated; keep arms and head and belongings inside the bus.
- Respect the driver at all times. You are not to distract the bus driver.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Only ride on the bus to which you are assigned. You may not ride on another bus.
Return to School Information
To stay informed with the latest information, please visit http://bit.ly/HCDSB-ReturntoSchool
Make sure to follow us @StJoesActon for all the information on the up coming school year.
St. Joseph’s Tips
Self-care is an important part of wellness and even more important when we go through difficult and stressful times in our lives. Take time to look after yourself so that when difficult situations happen, you will have the necessary energy, resources and strategies to help you get through it!
For more resources visit https://smho-smso.ca/blog/online-resources/self-care-101-for-students/