The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
Happy Father’s Day and welcome to the second last week of school. As we begin the wind down process please pay attention to the reminders below.
- This is a reminder that we accept gently used uniform items your child might have outgrown. Please drop them off at the office.
- This Tuesday will be a non-uniform summer day. Students are encouraged to wear their bright and summery clothes as we prepare for summer break. Please note that this coincides with play day so running shoes are a must. Please make sure to send in a hat and apply sunscreen as students will be outside for the whole morning. Freezie treats will be provided for all students.
- Thursday, June 20th is our final School Mass hosted by our grade 8 graduates. Please join us at 9AM for mass and a special retirement presentation for Mr. Nagy. The grade 8’s will have their graduation luncheon at Tucker’s and then return to school to prepare for their Graduation Ceremony. Grad begins at 7:30 PM at St. John Church and will be followed by the grad dance in the church hall.
- Report cards will go home on Tuesday, June 25th. Please return the page 3 portion before the last day of school.
- Students are reminded that all library books and school materials must be handed at the end of this week. Lockers will be cleaned out prior to the end of the year.
- A reminder if you are moving over the summer to please let the office know ASAP in order to mitigate last minute class changes and staffing changes.
Have a wonderful week!
Please follow us on twitter @stjburlington to see all the amazing things happening at St. John. I am pleased to see our followers growing as we tweet out the learning taking place throughout the school!
Green Calendar in the Classroom