“We have a Lord who is capable of crying with us, capable of walking with us in the most difficult moments of life.” ~ Pope Francis
Thank you for your continued patience and support during Distance Learning. It is hard to believe that we have completed week 9! The HCDSB has completed the Elementary School Curbside Access Protocol for Student Belongings for Parents/Guardians. Details will be shared in the coming week regarding family scheduling of items for pick up Please note that pick up dates will be during school hours from Thursday, June 18th to Thursday June 25 (not inclusive).
Medical Perils – Returning Students
For students with medical conditions and allergies, the Student Plan of Care will not be sent home this year in June. They will continue as they are. Upon returning to school, the Student Plan of Care will then be sent home to parents. If changes are required, they can be made prior to school beginning. Thank you for your attention to this.
St. Gregory’s Got Talent!
Thank you for the many amazing entries for the Virtual Talent Show. The committee will be notifying the finalists on Monday by email. We look forward to seeing the many acts in the final week of June.
A Message from Lunch Box Orders:
Please note, Lunchbox Orders will be waiving the refund transaction fee for refunds processed with the extended school closures due to Covid-19. If a parent has paid the transaction fee in recent weeks, the fee will be returned to their payment card. Our team will be contacting those families directly to confirm the fee return.
A Message from ISW – Uniform Provider
As we deal with the challenges of COVID-19, ISW Uniforms hopes that you and your loved ones remain healthy and safe during this difficult time. We would like to assure you that our main priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are staying close to this evolving issue and are doing our utmost to ensure that our stores and workplaces remain safe for everyone.
Over the last several weeks our warehouse team has been busy receiving stock shipments to further prepare us for the upcoming back to school season. During this time, we had the opportunity to support our community by donating several tons of fabric for masks for our front -line workers, and the vulnerable citizens in our communities
Below are some of the actions we have taken to serve you better:
· We currently have $15 million in inventory prepared for the 2020 Back-to-School season, and are receiving new shipments weekly.
· Our in-house embroidery department is cresting at full speed to keep the stock levels topped up for each school.
· Updates to the online services will include a feature to assist new families with sizing and first-time orders.
· Live chat on the website will be implemented on June 1st to ensure our families are receiving instant answers while shopping online.
· Fit sessions will be available to new families by appointment only starting June 1st 2020.
· We are excited to offer virtual appointments to families to assist with ordering starting in June 2020.
· Extended store hours to accommodate fitting appointments for new students
We have seen significant changes over the last few weeks, and as tough as these times may be, it’s beautiful to see how our communities have come together. These are the times when we are most proud to be dressing the future.
Follow us on Twitter @StGregoryHCDSB and Instagram @stgregoryhcdsb