Thank you for your continued patience as we complete week eight of Distance Learning and work together with Public Health, The Ministry of Education and the HCDSB to share a plan in which access to the building will be permitted to retrieve student belongings. Information will be shared next week.
Medical Perils – Returning Students
For students with medical perils, the Student Plan of Care will not be sent home this year in June. They will continue as they are. Upon returning to school, the Student Plan of Care will be sent home to parents. If changes are required, they can be made prior to school beginning. Thank you for your attention to this.
St. Gregory’s Got Talent!
Please see details regarding the St. Gregory the Great Talent Show Auditions. Information sent out via email. Audition videos are due on June 1st, 2020.
Lunch Box Orders:
Update: Please note, Lunchbox Orders will be waiving the refund transaction fee for refunds processed with the extended school closures due to Covid-19. If a parent has paid the transaction fee in recent weeks, the fee will be returned to their payment card. Their team will be contacting those families directly to confirm the fee return.
A Message from ISW – Uniform Provider
As we deal with the challenges of COVID-19, ISW Uniforms hopes that you and your loved ones remain healthy and safe during this difficult time. We would like to assure you that our main priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are staying close to this evolving issue and are doing our utmost to ensure that our stores and workplaces remain safe for everyone.
Over the last several weeks our warehouse team has been busy receiving stock shipments to further prepare us for the upcoming back to school season. During this time, we had the opportunity to support our community by donating several tons of fabric for masks for our front -line workers, and the vulnerable citizens in our communities
Below are some of the actions we have taken to serve you better:
· We currently have $15 million in inventory prepared for the 2020 Back-to-School season, and are receiving new shipments weekly.
· Our in-house embroidery department is cresting at full speed to keep the stock levels topped up for each school.
· Updates to the online services will include a feature to assist new families with sizing and first-time orders.
· Live chat on the website will be implemented on June 1st to ensure our families are receiving instant answers while shopping online.
· Fit sessions will be available to new families by appointment only starting June 1st 2020.
· We are excited to offer virtual appointments to families to assist with ordering starting in June 2020.
· Extended store hours to accommodate fitting appointments for new students
We have seen significant changes over the last few weeks, and as tough as these times may be, it’s beautiful to see how our communities have come together. These are the times when we are most proud to be dressing the future.
Follow us on Twitter @StGregoryHCDSB and Instagram @stgregoryhcdsb