Having trouble receiving emails from your child’s school or HCDSB? If so, follow these instructions:
- Log into your Outlook, Hotmail, Live, or MSN email account from a computer.
- Click the Settings button (or gear icon) in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- In the settings bar, type in “safe” and then select Safe senders and domains.
- Click the ADD button.
- Type in email@example.com into the Add field and then press Enter.
- Click the Save button in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Click the Close (X) button in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
If the above instructions do not apply, you can click on your junk or spam folder:
- Right click the email (that does not belong in your junk or spam folder).
- Mark As Not Junk or Safe Sender
If you have any questions or need help with the following instructions, please contact the I.T. Services Helpdesk at: (905) 632-6300, ext. 500