Latest news

Immunize and report it!

Help keep our school communities safe and protect students’ health.  Report your child’s immunizations and exemptions to the Halton Region Health Department.  To update your child’s immunization record, please:

  • visit your doctor to get required immunizations and update the Halton Region Health Department online at or by calling 311; or
  • submit an exemption form at to the Halton Region Health Department if your child will not be immunized due to medical or religious/conscience reasons

If you are currently looking for a family doctor, you can visit for a list of doctors that are accepting new patients.  Thank you for keeping Halton’s schools safe and healthy.

Elementary PrincipalImmunize and report it!