“Among us, who is above must be in service of the others. This doesn’t mean we have to wash each other’s feet every day, but we must help one another.”
– Pope Francis –
Our major school fundraiser for the year has begun. The planned proceeds from our chocolate sales have been incorporated into our Annual School Generated Funds Plan which can be viewed here. Some of this year’s planned purchases include new team uniforms, additional painted messaging for students, and outdoor classroom additions. The timeline for our fundraiser is below. Specific details of our fundraiser can be found here: Chocolate Fundraiser
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- A box of 30 chocolates has been sent home with the oldest and/or only child of each family
- Each family is asked to confirm that they have sold their box of chocolates by submitting payment of $90 for the box via School Cash Online. For each confirmation of payment received, each family will be entered into a draw for some fantastic prizes!
- Families are not obligated to sell the box of chocolates. A form was sent home earlier this week where families could indicate that you do not wish to participate. If you do not wish to sell chocolate, please send this form back to the school along with the unopened box of chocolate. We do ask that you consider a $40 donation to the school in lieu of participating in chocolate sales.
- Monday, February 25, 2019
- The fundraising campaign ends, all payments are due. Please note that opened and unsold boxes of chocolate cannot be accepted by the school.
We only have a couple of reminders for next week:
Our grade 8 graduation photos have been rescheduled for Wednesday, February 13, 2019.
As per our school policy, please be reminded that students are asked to refrain from bringing food or candy to school as expressions of appreciation to their peers on Valentine’s Day. Your understanding is appreciated.
Friday, February 15, 2019 is a Professional Development Day, classes will not be held. Our staff will be collaborating together to continue to develop our school’s equity and inclusive education plan.
Monday, February 18, 2019 is Family Day, classes will not be held.
Our detailed event calendar for the upcoming week: