“Love is shown by little things, by attention to small daily signs which make us feel at home. Faith grows when it is lived and shaped by love. That is why our families, our homes, are true domestic churches. They are the right place for faith to become life, and life to grow in faith.”
– Pope Francis –
Our major school fundraiser for the year has begun. Many thanks to all of the families who have started selling chocolate or who have made a donation to the school. Your support is sincerely appreciated.
Specific details of our fundraiser can be found below:
- A box of 30 chocolates has been sent home with the oldest and/or only child of each family;
- Each family is asked to confirm that they have sold their box of chocolates by submitting payment of $90 for the box via School Cash Online. For each confirmation of payment received, each family will be entered into a draw for some fantastic prizes!
- Families are not obligated to sell the box of chocolates. A form was sent home earlier this week where families could indicate that you do not wish to participate. If you do not wish to sell chocolate, please send this form back to the school along with the unopened box of chocolate. We do ask that you consider a $40 donation to the school in lieu of participating in chocolate sales.
- Monday, February 25, 2019
- The fundraising campaign ends, all payments are due. Please note that opened and unsold boxes of chocolate cannot be accepted by the school.
We only have a couple of reminders for next week:
Our grade 8 graduation photos have been rescheduled for Wednesday, February 21, 2019.
Tomorrow – Friday, February 15, 2019 is a Professional Development Day, classes will not be held. Our staff will be collaborating together to continue to develop our school’s equity and inclusive education plan.
Monday, February 18, 2019 is Family Day, classes will not be held.
Term One Report Cards for grade 1 to 8 students and Kindergarten Communication of Learning reports will be sent home with students on Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
On behalf of our school staff, we wish our school community a wonderful Family Day weekend.
Our detailed event calendar for the upcoming week: