We would like to invite any students wishing to share their talents with our community for this year’s digital version of the St. Elizabeth Seton Talent Show. Students can sing, dance, play an instrument, perform a gymnastics routine, tell jokes, do magic, or share any other particular talent they may have. This is another opportunity to connect together apart for our community!
We can’t wait to be entertained! Here is what you need to know:
- Students from Kindergarten to grade 8 can participate.
- If you are interested in submitting a video please email Mrs. Soares at email@example.com and she will email you a link to upload your video. You will need to submit using a Gmail account; All students have a school Google account ending in @eliz.myhcdsb.org if you wish to use it.
- All talent show submissions should be less than 2mins.
- All costumes and songs must be school appropriate and may not contain any offensive content or language.
- Lip-syncing is not permitted.
- Due to social distancing rules, we will only accept individual acts. The only exception would be for submissions from siblings in the same home that are students currently registered at St. Elizabeth Seton School.
- All submissions must be in by Wednesday June 10, 2020 with your parent(s) permission.
- The number of acts admitted to the final show will depend on the number of submissions that are received. We may not be able to accept everyone for the talent show; you will only be contacted if your video has been selected.
Send in your videos as soon as they are done and be creative as possible. Parents Please Note: by submitting a video for the talent show, you give St. Elizabeth CES permission to post your child’s performance on the St. Elizabeth Seton YouTube channel for anyone to access/view. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Soares at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Williams at email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing everyone’s amazing talent this year!