As of January 1, 2017, the sole uniform provider for HCDSB is ISW Uniforms!
Where Can I Buy My Child’s School Uniform?
There are three (3) locations of ISW, however, each ISW location offers a different supply of uniform items, catering to a specific group of schools in our district.
The designated ISW Uniforms location for St. Christopher Catholic Elementary School is in Burlington:
1800 Appleby Line, Unit 8, Burlington, ON, L7L 6A1
For more information, and a complete list of schools in our district with the designated locations for ISW Uniforms , please visit: https://bit.ly/ISW-Uniforms
Please note: you cannot purchase uniform clothing items at a particular store, if our school is not listed under the designated location. Uniforms can be purchased in store or online at: www.iswuniforms.com. You will need your school code in order to shop in store or online.
SCHOOL CODE: SCEH
School Uniform/Dress Code
The standard of dress is set by the good judgment and discretion of our parents. If the school is to be a special place and the students are to develop a sense of dignity and seriousness about learning, then it follows that our style of dress should reflect that standard.
- Boys must wear full length T-shirts with a sleeve (no muscle shirts or cut-off T-shirts are allowed for regular class or gym wear);
- Girls are not to wear anything strapless (or any top that leaves the shoulders or midriff bare);
- Boys and Girls are able to wear shorts provided they are modest. We are requiring a decent walking short. No short-shorts, cut-off jeans;
- Pants are to be worn at the waist. Undergarments should not be visible. Torn or ragged jeans, cut-off shorts, are not acceptable;
- Shorts/skirts must be of modest cut and proportions;
- Clothing or decorations associated with inappropriate messaging is not permitted on school grounds or at school sponsored functions;
- Caps/hats are not to be worn indoors;