As we come to the end of the 1st full week of school, I’d like to take an opportunity to say thank you to the school community for doing their part in ensuring that the students continue to follow the COVID protocol and procedures.
- As of Monday, students/families will continue to need to complete the daily screening before coming to school, but will NOT be required to provide proof to the classroom teacher.
- September 23 – Terry Fox Walk – Toonie ($2) for Terry – Information to follow
- September 23 – Virtual Curriculum Night
- September 30 – Orange Shirt Day. In recognition of the harm the residential school system did to children’s sense of self-esteem and well-being, and as an affirmation of our commitment to ensure that everyone around us matters.
- Anaphylaxis – Just a reminder that St. Christopher is a SEAFOOD/SHELLFISH, and PEANUT AND TREE NUT free facility (peanuts, almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, pecans, pistachios, walnuts etc.).
- Please continue to remind your children that they need to wear a mask before and afterschool when on the back pavement.
- Catholic School Council information was sent out this week
- Please do not park and get out of your car in the kiss and ride when picking up or dropping off your children. If you need to park, please park in one of the schools lots.
Enjoy the warm weather this weekend!