Elementary Student Lockers
As the winter months are quickly approaching, here are a few reminders about locker use and protocols in place this year:
- Students can use lockers to store OUTERWEAR ONLY.
- Personal items such as backpacks, textbooks, writing tools, lunches, etc., will continue to be kept in the classroom at all times.
- To ensure students spend minimal time at their locker, locks are NOT PERMITTED on student lockers.
- Students are assigned an individual locker. Students are not to share a locker unless they live in the same household and are in the same class.
- Physical distancing protocols are in place at each school to avoid congregating in the hallways.
Update Contact Information
If there have been any recent changes to your contact information, please update your contact information with the school office.
Up-to-date contact information is important if your child becomes ill at school and needs to be picked up, or in the case that COVID-19 contact tracing needs to occur.
Not Receiving Emails from us or HCDSB?
If you have not been receiving emails from our school or the HCDSB, please first check with the school office to ensure your email contact information is correct.
If your contact information is correct, your email provider is marking emails from us as spam/junk. To correct this, please follow these instructions: https://www.hcdsb.org/DropOffLibrary/2019-11-EmailInstructions.pdf