Kindergarten is an exciting milestone for your child and for your family! We’re excited to let you know that registration is ongoing ~ there’s still time to register your child for Kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year.
Our school offers a full-day, 2-year Kindergarten program to engage early learners through different kinds of play, and help children learn how to reason and problem-solve as they interact with one another.
When Can My Child Begin Kindergarten?
To register your child to begin Kindergarten (Year 1) in September, 2019, your child must be four years old by December 31, 2019. Children enrolled in Kindergarten (Year 2) must be five years old by December 31, 2019.
How Do I Register?
This year, we have introduced online Kindergarten registration as the first part of the registration process. Now registering your child for school can be as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Click on the Online Registration link.
- Hit ‘Sign in‘ on the top right-hand corner.
- Press the green button to ‘Create an account’.
Once you have done this, you will be able to login with your personal username/email and password.
- The online registration process takes about 20 minutes to complete; longer for Kindergarten registration.
- All information is ‘Saved’ in real-time, so there’s no need to remember to ‘Save’. You can leave the form at any time or login later to finish. All the information that you have entered will still be there.
- If you have more than one child, separate registration must be completed.
After filling out the online registration form, parents must then visit their home school to complete the second part of registration.
What Will I Need to Register My Child?
Your application must include the following documents:
- Proof of age (required for Year 1 and Year 2)
- Roman or Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate. If your child has no Roman/Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate, your child may be admitted if one parent can provide a Roman/Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate. Please refer to the Board’s Operating Policy I-22 for more information.
- Proof of address
How do I know if this is my home school?
For more information, please visit the Board’s website: Kindergarten Program.