Advanced Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten advanced registration will take place on January 22 and 23, 2019.
All forms will be available from that date. More news to follow.
What do I Need to Register my Child?
Your application must include the following documents (required):
- Proof of age (required for Year 1 and Year 2)
- Year 1 (Junior Kindergarten) children are required to be 4 years of age on or before December 31, 2019.
- Year 2 (Senior Kindergarten) children are required to be 5 years of age on or before December 31, 2019.
For further information and to register your child, please contact the principal of your nearest Catholic school. For assistance in determining your home school, please use our School Finder Tool.Please note: Children currently registered in their Catholic school’s Year 1 (Junior Kindergarten) program are not required to register for the Year 2 (Senior Kindergarten) program. Placement in the Year 2 (Senior Kindergarten) program will be processed by the school unless otherwise notified by the parent(s)/guardian(s).
- Roman or Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate. If the child has no Roman/Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate, the child may be admitted if one parent can provide a Roman/Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate. For additional information, please refer to the Board’s Operating Policy I-22.
- Evidence of completed prescribed program of immunization for diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles, mumps and rubella
- Proof of address