Kristina Lucic and Patrizia Bolland
Jacquelyn Carr Melanie DeMedeiros
Alanna McLaughlin Ashley McBride
Lucina Blaides James
Teacher Staff Rep:
Maureen Enman Melina Ducharme
OAPCE (Ontario Association of Parents in Catholic Education) Representative:
The purpose of the School Council is to promote and support education and contribute to a sense of school community at St. Catherine’s.
School Council’s objectives are to:
- promote cooperation between home and school
- promote involvement of parents and other community members
- organize and provide additional resources to help the school through volunteer means
- provide a formal means of consultation and recommendations for budgetary matters, curriculum, new instructional programs, facilities and equipment and learning resources
Our Council is involved in:
- giving input into our school improvement plan
- having an active role in consultation before certain decisions are made
- keeping an open line of communication between school and home
- supporting parish initiatives
- raising funds to support programs
- organizing special student lunch days; pizza/lunch lady/pita
Our Nomination Package was due back to Mr.Monaco by Monday, September 24th.
All School Council Meetings are held in our School Library at 6:30 pm. While our council is formed for the 2019-2020 school year, parents are always welcome to join us for our upcoming meetings.
Upcoming School Council Meetings
April 14th at 6:30 pm, June 8th at 6:30 pm.About Our School Council