We are writing to let you know that a protocol has now been established to allow temporary access to our school grounds (outside building only), for families to retrieve any personal belongings that may have been left in the school during the school closure period, and to return any borrowed items.
Based on the recommendations of Health Canada regarding physical distancing and in consultation with Halton Region Public Health, our school staff will facilitate this process during the last week of school.
Pick Up & Drop Off Items
The following items apply for pick up:
- Personal belongings in lockers, desks and cubbies
- EpiPens® or other medications
The following items apply for drop off:
- Technology (devices) borrowed
- Special education equipment
- Sports uniforms/equipment
- Library books and textbooks
- Musical instruments
Please note that all devices will need to be returned by the end of June, unless students are enrolled in a summer learning program and they require the device for learning.
Pick up times will be scheduled using the same process that parent-teacher interviews were scheduled back in November. You will be able to schedule your pick-up timeslot online. You will be able to make your selection beginning Saturday, June 13th until Friday, June 19th at 4pm.
1. Go to the scheduling webpage at https://stca.parentinterview.com/
2. Enter the Access Code (printed below) and click “Sign In”
Please make a note of your Confirmation #
3. Fill in your contact information and click “Continue to Make Appointments”
4. Click on “Appointments for Personal Belongings Collection”
5. Click on “Available” for a time at which you wish to attend the school
6. Click on “My Schedule” (top left of the page)
7. Print out, email or copy down your appointment time
The Access Code has been provided to you in an email sent directly to your email address. Check your junk mail if you are having trouble finding it.
- A curbside approach for pick up and drop off will be offered, with 5 designated areas for items to be dropped off.
- Extremely pertinent that you choose a time slot ONLY FOR THE LOCATION THAT COINCIDES WITH YOUR CHILD’S TEACHER’s NAME. If you choose the wrong location your child’s items will not be there. PLEASE ADD THE TEACHER NAME IN THE NOTES SECTION.
- IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD AT THE SCHOOL- CHOOSE ONE TIME SLOT. YOU MAY CHOOSE ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN’S TEACHER’S PICK UP LOCATIONS. UNDER NOTES- PLEASE TYPE THE NAME OF YOUR OTHER KIDS AND THE TEACHERS FOR EACH. WE WILL COLLECT ALL ITEMS AND HAVE AT THE PICK UP LOCATION YOU CHOSE.
- Please note that only parents or guardians will be permitted to arrive at the school site. Students will not be able to access the school or playground.
- Prior to your scheduled drop off or pick up time frame, you are required to read the full list of instructions outlined in the: HCDSB Elementary School Curbside Access for Student Belongings Protocol for Parents/Guardians. This protocol explains in full detail what to expect as we provide temporary access to our school.
- The following safety precautions must also be practiced by all individuals visiting our school site to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19.
If you need help, please email email@example.com
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly through email at:
As always, please continue to follow the advice and recommendations of our Public Health professionals.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we provide curbside pick up in a safe and secure manner. Stay well, as you continue to take good care of your family.
Yours in Catholic Education,
Principal Vice Principal