We are excited to announce that online registration is now available for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12!
Please note: Online registration is for new students only. If your child is already registered at an HCDSB school, you do not need to register online.
How Do I Register?
Part 1 – Online Registration
Online registration is available as the first step of the registration process.
If you have never used the online registration portal, you will need to create an account first:
- Click on the Online Registration link.
- Hit ‘Sign in‘ on the top right-hand corner.
- Press the green button to ‘Create an account’.
Once you have done this, you will be able to login with your personal username/email and password. Register Online Now!
Part 2 – In-Person Registration
The second part of the registration process involves visiting our school to show required documents (listed below).
NOTE: At this time, our school is closed as a result of the COVID-19 health situation. You will be contacted to complete Part 2 of the registration process after our school re-opens.
What Will I Need to Register?
After you are contacted by our school, you must bring the following documents with you to your appointment (required documents):
1. Birth Certificate (required for Year 1 and Year 2)
2. Proof of age (required for Year 1 and Year 2)
- Year 1 children are required to be 4 years of age on or before December 31, 2020.
- Year 2 children are required to be 5 years of age on or before December 31, 2020.
3. Roman or Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate. If your child has no Roman/Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate, your child may be admitted if one parent can provide a Roman/Eastern Rite Catholic baptismal certificate. Please refer to the Board’s Operating Policy I-22 for more information.
4. Proof of address
How do I know if this is my home school?
For more information, please visit the Board’s website.