St Brigid Weekly Update – Week of November 11th, 2019
Thank you so much for your overwhelming contributions to our Dr. Simone’s Candy Drive. Mrs. Rutherford and her students are packaging all the donations and determining a final donation total. We will keep you posted!
St. Brigid will host our annual Book Fair from Tuesday, November 19th until Thursday, November 21st.
Students are invited to wear scout, cubs, cadet, brownies, guide uniforms to school on Monday for our Remembrance Day liturgy.
Parent-Teacher interviews will take place on the evening of November 21st and on the P.A. Day scheduled for November 22nd. This year we will once again use an online system that will allow parents to schedule interviews directly with teachers. Parents have received a link and a code and will schedule interviews with teachers using this system via School Messenger.
Grade 5 Extended French Program and Early French Immersion registration continues until Friday, November 15th. Please visit the HCDSB website at French Programs for complete information.
Information & Reminders for the upcoming week:
Monday, November 11th
- Remembrance Day Assembly @ 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, November 12th
- Grade 2 trip to The Living Arts Centre
- Grade 7 immunizations
Wednesday, November 13th
- Girl’s volleyball semi-final North Halton game @ Our Lady of Fatima – 5:30 p.m.
- Confirmation Parent Meeting 7pm at Holy Cross Church, 14400 Argyll Road
Thursday, November 14th
- Boy’s volleyball semi-final North Halton game @ Holy Rosary – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, November 15th
- Book Fair Previews begin!
Enjoy the week!
Mrs. Lanois Mrs. Butt