St. Brigid Weekly Update – Week of June 17, 2019
It’s been another busy week! On Tuesday we celebrated our year end school Mass at Holy Cross Church. Thanks to Father Dave and all those parents and grandparents who joined us! On Monday our St. Brigid Bears Track and Field Team finalists participated in the HCDSB System Track and Field Meet at Notre Dame in Burlington. Congratulations to all our athletes on their outstanding performances bringing home several first, second and third place ribbons! On Wednesday, our Senior Girls Soccer Team went undefeated in their tournament, bringing home the gold medal! Our Senior Boys Soccer Team made it to the semi-finals. An inclement weather delay ended the day and we await a plan to conclude the tournament.
If you are moving out of the St. Brigid School community, please let the office know as soon as possible. This supports class organization for next year. Finally, if you are interested in applying for the position of Lunch Time Supervisor, please contact our office to receive an application package.
Upcoming Events & Dates to Note:
- June 24, 2019 – “Make Up Pizza Day” – Make up day from February 27, 2019
- June 26, 2019 – “Make Up Pizza Day” – Make up day from February 6, 2019
Information & Reminders for the upcoming week:
Monday, June 17, 2019
- “We the North Day” – Wear your gear or red and black
- HCDSB Championship Soccer Tournament – St. Brigid Bears Girls Soccer Team attending
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- Graduation Mass – 11:00 a.m. at Holy Cross Parish
- Graduation Luncheon @ Mandarin – 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (approximately)
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Halton Hills Library Presentations – Summer Reading Program (K-6)
Friday, June 21, 2019
- Georgetown Youth Centre Presentations – Grades 7 & 8
Enjoy the week!
Mrs. Lanois Mrs. Miller