The Catholic School Council is the official advisory body to the school’s principal. Their respective duties include:
- Developing, recommending and promoting activities which will enhance the quality of school programs
- Improve the levels of student achievement
- Enhance the accountability of the education system to parents
Elections are held each September. The Council is comprised of elected and appointed representatives of the school community. Meetings are virtuall this year. There are 6 meeting per year. All parents are welcome to attend!
About Our School Council
We are all part of a fantastic Catholic school community and appreciate any time you can donate to helping our school programs.
Attend our monthly school council meetings. Upcoming meetings are announced in the weekly updates and take place approximately once a month on Mondays at 6:30pm.
Become a part of our volunteer team. Volunteering provides a rewarding way to become involved with the events, programs and people that support our school. Parent involvement could come in many forms, including daily programs, fundraising initiatives, participating in special projects and etc. Any and all help is truly appreciated.
There are numerous opportunities throughout the school year for involvement to suit your schedule. All help is welcome!
School Council Members 2020-2021
- Parent Representatives:
- Elaine Buzzell
- Francesca Di Paolo
- Betsy Karnick
- Diana Palalas
- Christine Phillips
- Eleanor Riva
- Carol Stubits
- Kathy Ventresca
- Nathalie Winkels
- Gloria Yana Motta
- Teaching Staff Rep: Amanda Bitondo
- Non-Teaching Staff Rep: TBD
- Parish Representative: TBD
- Community Representative: TBD
- Principal: Rita DeLuca Malette