The staff of St. Benedict Catholic School wishes to extend its best wishes and God’s blessings to our grade 2 students and all students receiving First Holy Communion this Saturday, June 1st.
Thank you to Mme Vanmarke & Ms. Kuchta (9:30 Mass), Mrs. Mazzarato, Mr. Melo and Ms. Trombetta (11:30 Mass), and Ms. Agnino & Ms. Kirkwood (1:30 Mass) for preparing our students for this special sacrament.
We look forward to a great school year end. St. Benedict School has many exciting events planned during the month of June including our year-end Barbecue on Thursday, June 13. Details have been sent via school messenger —- orders to be pre-booked via cash on line as per directions given.
Here is a look at this week’s events:
Monday, June 3
- Catholic School Council Meeting (6:30 – Library)
Tuesday, June 4
- Grade 1 Trip (Mrs. Kwasnik & Ms. Stewart) to Milton Public Library
- Grade 5 Extended French (Mme Johnston & Ms. Macecevic) to St. Marie Among the Hurons
- Junior Boys’ Basketball Tournament @ Queen of Heaven School
Wednesday, June 5
- North Halton Track and Field Meet @ Bishop Reding Catholic Secondary School
Thursday, June 6
- Grade 1 Trip (Ms. Trombetta and Mrs. Fleten) to Milton Public Library
- Special Olympics Torch Run!!!!! Let’s Go Ravens!!!
- Grade 2 Early French Immersion Trip (Mme Vanmarke and Ms. Kuchta) to RBG
Friday, June 7
- PA Day – no school today for students