“Rooted in faith and knowledge,
we dedicate our lives to Christ.”
Saint Anthony of Padua, O.F.M., also known as Anthony of Lisbon, was a Portuguese Catholic priest and friar of the Franciscan Order. He was born and raised by a wealthy family in Lisbon and died in Padua, Italy. Noted by his contemporaries for his forceful preaching and expert knowledge of scripture, he was the second-most-quickly canonized saint after Peter of Verona. He was proclaimed a Doctor of the Church on 16 January 1946. He is also the patron saint of finding lost items or lost people.
St. Anthony of Padua School will strive to foster Gospel values through:
- a community of faith,
- reverence for the dignity of life,
- joy of service to others,
- an atmosphere of respect and sensitivity to all people,
- respect for and kinship with all creation,
- commitment to active non-violence,
- devotion to the service of those in need,
- shared search for truth, knowledge, peace, compassion and simplicity.
We are committed to encouraging the full development of each individual’s God given talents, so that the potential of each can be realized, and by sharing these gifts, the lives of others may be enriched.About Our School