We are thrilled to announce the launch of the HCDSB Alumni Award – and we’re looking for nominations!
About the Award
The HCDSB Alumni Award has been created as part of the board’s 50th Anniversary Celebration, to recognize the graduates of our system who embody the attributes of the Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations (OCSGEs).
Beginning this year, and each year moving forward, we will recognize seven (7) HCDSB Alumni Award recipients – one in each of the OCSGE categories:
- A discerning believer, formed in the Catholic faith community.
- An effective communicator.
- A reflective, creative and holistic thinker.
- A self-directed, responsible, life-long learner.
- A collaborative contributor.
- A caring family member.
- A responsible citizen who gives witness to Catholic social teaching.
The 2020 HCDSB Alumni Award Process
- Nominations are currently being accepted! The deadline for nominations is Monday, March 30, 2020.
- The Alumni Award Selection Committee will review submissions in April.
- The 2020 HCDSB Alumni Award winners will be recognized at the 50th Anniversary Community Picnic on May 3, 2020.
Submit your nomination!
If you know an HCDSB graduate you think should be recognized, simply fill out the HCDSB Alumni Award Nomination Form. Anyone who has graduated from HCDSB is eligible to be nominated.
For more information about the HCDSB Alumni Awards and the selection criteria, please visit: http://bit.ly/HCDSB-AlumniAwards
We look forward to recognizing our first set of HCDSB Alumni Award recipients!