As we move into the last half of November, here are a few updates and reminders for this week:
Don’t forget to book your Parent/Teacher Interviews online! Interview times will be on Thursday, November 25th from 3:30pm to 8:30pm and on Friday, November 26th until 1:30pm. You are now able to reserve preferred time slots with your teachers through the online booking system up until Thursday, November 25th at 1:00pm, so don’t wait! See below for the instructions:
1. Go to the St. Anne scheduling webpage at https://anneces.parentinterview.com/
2. Enter the Parent Code (printed below) and click “Sign In”
Please make a note of your Confirmation #
3. Fill in your contact information and click “Continue to Make Appointments”
4. Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
5. Click on “Available” for a time at which you wish to meet to have your meeting
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to meet
7. Click on “My Schedule” (top left of the page)
8. Print out, email or copy down your schedule
The Parent Code for this term has been emailed to our families.
The Kindergarten Communication of Learning and the Progress Reports for Grades 1-8 will be sent electronically again this year on Wednesday, November 24th. Information about this process will be coming to you from our Board. This process will be done centrally through the Board’s IT system. Hard copy reports can be available upon request after they are distributed electronically once we have access to the final version at the school.
Thank you for all you are doing to ensure the health and safety of our community. Please continue to follow all current Public Health and Safety guidelines and complete the school screening daily (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/) for each child before coming to school.