Dear Parents and Guardians,
As we settle into the first full week of school, we wanted to send you an update about some upcoming events and remind you to complete the Family Information/Consent form electronically.
Complete the Family Information/Consent Electronic Form!
Parents are asked to complete the form, which may be accessed HERE. The form should take you no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
If you already submitted a consent form, no further action is required.
Important Notes Before Completing the Form:
- If you have more than one child enrolled in an HCDSB school, please complete a separate form for each child.
- Only one parent/guardian is required to complete a form for each child.
- You will need your child’s Ontario Education Number (OEN) to submit this form. The OEN can be found on a recent report card. New JK students have been assigned an OEN by the school. Please contact Mrs. Tharby at the school for your JK child’s OEN.
- Please ensure you are submitting your child’s preferred name or the name you provided at registration.
- The form can be completed using a computer, smart phone, or tablet.
If you experience a problem submitting a form, please use a different browser or different device. If you have tried a different browser and device and are still experiencing issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to send back to the school the hardcopy Physical Education Forms as well!
This Friday, September 17th will be a chance for students to wear their St. Anne Spirit Wear! It will still be a REGULAR UNIFORM DAY, but students who have St. Anne Spirit Wear can add this to their uniform for the day. We are hoping to provide an opportunity soon to purchase more St. Anne Spirit Wear if you are interested later on in the year.
This year’s Curriculum Night will once again be a Virtual Tour, and will take place on Thursday, September 23rd from 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Classroom teachers will be available that evening through their virtual platforms and will send out an invitation for your to join during the evening. Pop in to see what the classroom looks like, ask questions, and let your children and their teachers guide you through what a day looks like here at St. Anne!
We are aware that some of our families are having problems using the SchoolMessenger App. This is a problem across the system, and SchoolMessenger is working on solving these issues as family information is being integrated into our new PowerSchool system. Please hang tight as they work through this migration of information.
And finally, a reminder that our Catholic School Council Nominations Forms were released electronically last Friday. You can submit a nomination form up until Friday, September 24th at 4:00pm.
We are all settling in beautifully this week, thanks to all your support. Keep those Daily Confirmation Logs coming back and forth to the school to verify your child(ren)’s screening! We thank you for all you are doing to keep our school safe and healthy!