What are School Generated Funds?
School generated funds (SGFs) are funds that are received, raised or collected in the name of our school or a school activity. Many of these funds are raised through the direct involvement of the Catholic School Council and our parent community.
Annual Fundraising Plan
Each year, we prepare an Annual Fundraising Plan that outlines how and when we plan to raise funds in our school community, how we plan on using the funds raised, and the projected fundraising amounts and costs. This years plan is attached:
School Generated Fund Reports
In accordance with our Board procedure, the Principal provides a report on School Generated Funds to the Catholic School Council a minimum of three times each school year. These SGF reports are posted on our school website at the end of November, February and May.
The following is the list of SGF Reports and Annual Fundraising Plans for our school:
- SGF Report Nov 2021
- SGF Report Feb 2021
- SGF Report Nov 2020 2021-
- SGF Report June 2020
- SGF Report Feb 2020
- SGF Report November 2019-20
- School Council Budget Projections June10- 2019
- SGF Summary June 15 2019
- SGF Summary February 2019
- School Generated Funds Report Nov 9 2018
- SACRED HEART SGF AS AT AUGUST 31 2017
- SGF Statement as of FEB 26 2018
- SGF SCHOOL GENERATED FUNDS – MAY 9 2018