Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic School Council is welcoming you to participate in a gift card fundraising program called FundScrip.
Through Fundscrip you can purchase gift cards for your everyday purchases, Christmas gifts and even as Christmas gifts!
How it works:
- By buying gift cards from a wide array of Canada’s largest retailers where you make everyday purchases such as: groceries, gas, home improvement, department stores, restaurants, coffee shops, clothing stores and many more YOU help support your child’s school.
- The gift cards are sold at face value, but SHOJ earns rebates ranging from 2% – 10% of the purchase price of the cards.
- Buying your gift cards through FundScrip is a win-win situation. At no additional cost, you get the gift cards you need; and SHOJ raises funds to support student learning. The gift cards themselves come directly from the retailer and are the same cards you would purchase if you went directly to the stores to buy them. Buying them this way will save you time, energy, and help fundraise for our school!
- See the links for information on registering for FundScrip and for linking your support to SHOJ
- There are a wide variety of gift card available. Some are physical cards that will be mailed to you and some are e-cards that you can purchase and print to redeem right away.
- You can pay for gift cards using Credit Card, Online Bill Payment Service or Electronic Funds Transfer
During these unprecedented times, what better way to show your support by spending nothing more than you would have on your everyday purchases!
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Bagnoli at ADELEBAGNOLI@YAHOO.COM
Thank you in advance for your support!